Austin Hoffman, Tim Frenze 1. i see the birds and they represent the nazi taking over. Then the U.S. is trying to not get involved.2. The bird that represents U.S. is saying "Ho Hum!when he's finished pecking down the last tree he'll quite likely be tired.3. The bird with the nazi symbol represents Germany, the trees being chopped down represent the countries that Germany is taking over, and the big bird and tree in the middle represents U.S.4. One adjective to represents the cartoon is horrible and destructive and its describing Germany taking over the countries.5. The bird (Germany) is chopping down the other trees (Taking over other countries).6 It shows Americas lack of involvement when Germany is taking over all these countries and causing chaos.
nydia/natethe woodpecker in the cartoon represents the nazi. and the big bird sitting on the tree represents america waiting out the war and not getting involved. the caption means that if America waits out the war that germany will get tired and eventualy if they need to get involved in the war AMERICA WILL BE FRESH AND NOT TIRED AND GERMANY WILL.the objects used in this image are trees with the names of different countries that were involved in the war and a wood pecker with the symbol of a nazi on it showing how germany was invadeing other countries and how America was waitning out the war hopeing to only get invoved when they absolutly needed to and when Germany was week.
cartoon #11. the Nazi represented as the woodpecker. the bird in the tree represents America because it is neutral.2. the bird is saying that when Germany is done taking over everything will it want more or will it be done. 3. the trees are the countries the Germany took over ,and the woodpecker is Germany. America is the big bird. 4. the bird is pecking at England but has not taking it down because Germany can't take over England5.the Nazi bird took over all the knocked down trees that shows the other countries. 6.it trying to shown how American didn't do anything while the other countries were being taken over
1. American bird and a nazi bird2. Am. bird "Ho Hum, when he fished knocking down that last tree he'll be quite tired,3.the nazi bird represents on how Germany is trying to concure all the other countries while the U.S sits backs and tries to stay out.4. Emotions that are pretrayed in this cartoon is destruction and depreesion because it is an earie looking time.5. Nazi bird is chopping down trees, countries, and concuring them, while u.s is sitting back and watching this happen.6.It is showing how America was trying to stay isolated while Germany was getting out ofcontrol.
1. We see to birds and the bird on the left cutting down all the trees and this represents Adolf Hitler taking control off all of the other states. The big bird in the middle represents FDR and how his country is to powerful for him to take control.2. "Ho hum! When he's finished pecking down that last tree he"ll quite likely be tired." There is also country names on the trees which are England, Poland, France, Norway, Greece and Holland.3. the trees are symbols of all the other countries, the bird on the left represents Adolf Hitler taking control of the countries, and the big bird in the middle represents FDR and how Hitler wont be able to take over his country.4. the bird on the left looks proud because he is taking over the countries and the bird in the middle looks calm because he doesn't have to worry about anything.5. The action is Hitler taking over all of the other countries in World War 2 and how FDR is calm and knows that Hitler wont be able to take control of the U.S.6. The message in this cartoon is that Adolf Hitler is overpowering all of the other countries and gaining more land as time passes by, And FDR doesn't have to worry about anything because he knows that he is going to be able to overpower Hitler.
1. we see a nazi bird pecking down other countries. the u.s. is relaxing not paying attention to try not to get involved.2. "ho hum! when he finishes pecking down the last tree he'll quite likely be tired.3. the bird is a nazi from germany. the thing sitting on the tree is the u.s. and the other trees are the countries that germany is invading.4. it represents the terrible things that germany is doing to other countries.5. the bird which is german is taking over all the other countries.6. it shows that america is trying to stay isolated trying not to get involved in all the mess that is going on.
1.The birds represent the nazi power taking over. The bird sitting in the tree is suppose to be the U.S staying neutral.2.The bird sitting in the tree is staying Ho Hum! when he is done he will be tired.3.The bird is a symbol for the nazis.It is suppose to be them taking over. The big bird in the tree is the U.S not getting involved in the war. 4 The nazi bird looks angry and the U.S bird does not look worried.5.The nazi bird is cutting down the trees. That is taking over the countries.6. It shows the American tried to stay out of the war.
Jaclyn BarczewskiVictoria Siemienski1. There are birds and they represent the nazis invading and destroying. Then the big bird sitting on the tree represents the U.S remaining neutral saying we won't get involved and soon they will stop.2. The bird representing the U.S says Ho Hum! When he's finishing pecking down the last tree he'll quite likely be tired.3. The bird with the nazi symbol represents Germany, the trees being chopped down is representing germany taking them over, and the big tree in the middle represents the U.S.4. One adjective that describes the cartoon is neutrality, and power, showing that we're neutral and that germany has power.5. Germany is taking over other countries and the US is remaining neutral.6. It shows americas lack of interest and involement even when germany was taking over other countries. We didn't want any wars and waned to stay out of other countries affairs.5. Describe the action taking place in the cartoon.6. Explain the message of the cartoon. (Here is where you will need to research the news and give some background information about the topic)
1. Trees, birds, broken trees, natzi signs, countries names are on the trees.2. It means, that its a waste of their time to take over the countries, and they shouldn't have done it.3. Trees represent the countries.The sitting bird is the united states. The pecking bird is the natzi party taking over other countries.4. united states - happyNatzi - ferociousbroken trees - sad5. The action taking place in the cartoon is, the natzi's are chopping down the trees (countries) And the United States staying out of it.6. The message of the cartoon is germany taking over all the countries and the united states is the only country staying unharmed
1 I can see a bird that is wearing a USA hat. and there is a woodpecker that is cutting down the trees and the trees represent the different countries and the woodpecker represents Nazis.2. the US is staying out of the War even if the nazis are taking over all the other countries.3. The hat represents the US staying neutral in the war and the bird with the nazi symbol shows the nazis taking over all the trees which represent all the other countries4. the trees are getting cut down and the bird being the US does not seem to care. The nazi bird is sweting and looks like it is getting tired.5. the action that is taking place is that trees are falling and getting cut down.6.the message of the cartoon is that american does not care about what is happening to everyone eles. and that america really doesn't want to get involved in the war.
1. There are tree's , Nazi Sigh, U.S symbol, And names of countries.2.Ho hum, when he is finished pecking down the last tree he'll quite be tired3. The tree's represent the countries and the broken one's represent that they have been invaded by Nazi, the bird is Hitler.4. confusion, revengeful and calm5. the nazi are invading countries6. adventualyy germany has to surrender because they can't over power every country.
1. The birds represent the Nazi party taking over the countries. The trees represent the countries that have been taken over by the Nazis.2. "HO hum! When he's finished pecking down that last tree he'll quite likely be tired."3. the birds represent the nazi, the trees represent the countries, and the bird with the american hat represent the u.s in isolation.4. Anger, power, isolationists.5. the birds are knocking down the tree while the other bird isn't doing anything about it.6. America was being isolationists and didn't do anything to try and stop Germany.
1. List the objects or people you see in the cartoon.- Tress with names of country's on them that are broken down because of the wood pecker with a nazi sign. and the tree with a bird and an american hat on it is untouched. 2. Identify the captions and/or title.The american bired is just sitting thererelaxing on his tree because he is not involved with the other nazi wood peker and the the bird is saying that the would perker will get tired pecking all those trees then the american bird will help when nazi bird is at it's weekest.3. Which of the objects listed are symbols? What do they represent?The trees with the names of all the countries on it sybolize all the countries that Germany are fighting, and the bird on the tree sybolises that they are Isolationist.4. List adjectives that describe the emotions portrayed in the cartoon.5. Describe the action taking place in the cartoon.6. Explain the message of the cartoon.
1. the bird represents the nazi party. and the u.s.sitting on the tree since he is neutral right2. the bird which represents the u.s is saying "ho hum when he's finished pecking down that last tree he'll quite likely be tired. the trees have the countries that Germany took over and the bird pecking down the tree is the nazi party.3. the bird represents the nazi party taken down the countries. the trees represents the countries that Germany has taken over. the bird in the middle on the top of the tree represents the u.s trying to stay out of the war.4. the bird that represents the nazi party has an angry look on its face and the bird on the tree WHICH REPRESENTS THE u.s. has a neutral look on its face.5. the nazi party is pecking down the other countries and the u.s. is not getting involved with this6.
Post a Comment