Choose a cartoon about one of the following topics...
- Haiti relief
- Chile earthquake
- Health care issue
- Jim Bunning filibuster
Next, choose a cartoon of your choice of topic.
For each cartoon, answer the following...
1. List the objects or people you see in the cartoon.
2. Identify the cartoon caption and/or title
3. Identify any symbols and their meaning
4. Describe the action taking place.
5. What is the background information of this cartoon? You must do research in the news to answer this question
6. Explain the message of the cartoon.