646- Child Psychology
Infant/Toddler Safety Ages 0-3 years
House safety (baby-proofing)
Mall/public safety (Amber alert)
Playground equipment safety
- Identify safety techniques/precautions for your chosen topic.
- Create a 10 slide powerpoint presentation (including title and article slide) to share with the class.
- Your slides must contain bullet point information, which is then expanded on through your explanations.
- Knowledge about your topic and eye contact is a must
- Find a newspaper article about your safety topic.
o Type in key words to google search, then click news
o Search newspaper archives
- Summarize the article on your 10th slide. Be sure to include the link to the article so I can view it.
- Drop all finished powerpoints in my Hobbes folder
o Save to desktop
o Open Hobbes
o Go to drop folders
o Double click social studies
o Drag and drop your ppt to my name