1. yuyuyrtuur2. fjttrtyryr3.uyrtuur4.ytuyutu6
1. The 500th anniverary was treated differtly because many people, such as African American identified Columbus with imperialism, colonialsm, and conquest. In result, October 12th is the day of mourning of millions of people who died from Columbus colonization. 2.The meeting of the two worlds brought cultural collision and not only produced an extroaidary transformation of the natural enviorment and human cultures in the New World.3. Columbus brought over manydieses to the unpritected native people. Some of these dieses still are impacted on people today. 4. Columbus brought visions of a more perfect future to the new World. Human society was brought as a universal idea an the Indians seemily lived free civiled lives.
1. The 400th anniversary was different than the 500th anniversary because in the 400th anniversary, Columbus was commmemorated with a massive "Columbian Exhibition" in Chicago of 1893. They celebrated Columbus as an explorer and discoverer. In the 500th anniversary, many peoples of the African descent identified Columbus with imperialism, colonialism, and conquest.2. Some things that resulted in the meeting of the two worlds were, new foods, global patterns of trade overturned, and the natural enviroment.3. The impact of the European diseases on the Native Americans were deaths and diseases. The Europeans brought over diseases that the Native Americans were not imune to. Some of these diseases were, smallpox, measals, mumps, and the whooping cough. Because of this, Europeans gradually introduced a new labor force into the New World: enslaved Africans.4. Columbus' discovery contributed to the modern concept of progress because it was a perception of the New World as an enviroment free from corruptions and injustices of European life.
1. The 400th anniversary was different than the 500th anniversary because in the 400th anniversary Columbus was commemorated with a massive "Columbian Expedition" in Chicago of 1893. They celebrated Columbus as a mythical stature, an explorer and discoverer. In the 500th anniversary many peoples of the African descent identified Columbus as imperialism, colonialism, and conquest.2. Some things that resulted of the two worlds meeting were new foods, global patterns overturned, and the natural environment.3. The impact of European diseases on the Native Americans was deaths and diseases. The Europeans brought over diseases that the Native Americans were not immune to. Some of these diseases were smallpox, measles, mumps, and the whooping cough. Because of this Europeans gradually introduced a new labor force into the New World: enslaved Africans.4. Columbus' discovery contributed to the modern concept of progress because it was a perception of the New World as an environment free from the corruptions and injustices of European life.
1.The 500th anniversary was treated differently then the 400th because they identified Columbus with imperialism colonialism and conquest.2.The meeting of the two worlds had some results such as it produced a transformation of the environment and human cultures in the New World.3.Ten to fifteen million Africans were shipped over to the Americas was a huge impact of the european diseases.4.columbus' discovery contributed to the modern concept of progress by the western culture tended to emphasize universal ideas about human society.
1. On the 500th anniversary of Columbus's discovery historians said that his discovery was a conquest.2. Some of the resaults of the discovery were disease, slavery, and many native american deaths.3. European diseases impacted the Native Americans by causing many deaths because the Natives were not immune to the diseases,4. slavery
1. In the 400th aniversary of of columbus' discovery he waslooked apon as a great man for his discovery of New World. In the 500th aniversary was treated differently because many Africans saw Columbus asa a imperalist.2. The new world's natural enviorment changed dramaticly and also caused changes that spread throughout the old world.3.When columbus ad his men came to the new world they brought many diseases with them such as smallpox and measles which the Native Americans had no natural cures forwhich cased a dramatic drop in their population.4.Columbus left Europe in seacrh of Freedom innocence and eternal youth. However his main purpose was to encourage visions for a more perfect future.
1. people of African decent said that Columbus is identified with imperialism, colonialism, and conquest. They began to find out more and more about the Natives side of the story. Realizing the damage done to the Natives' population and how it decreased rapidly because Columbus had brought over European diseases.2. The lands chnaged in the Americas because of the Europeans. They cleared the forest to make way for civilization. Europeans introduced horses and cattle to the Natives and these animals ate their plants which caused imbalance of the agriculture. They also introduced Global Trade were the Natives got cattle, pigs, and sugar and the Europeans got potatoes, tomatoes, chocolate, and turkey.3. Natives had no immunity to the diseases the Europeans brought over such as smallpox and mumps so they quickly started to die off. The population reduced by 50 to 90 percent. Because the Indians population was so low, the Europeans introduced a new labor force which were enslaved Africans.4. The Global Tarde helped us now because now we have the foods they traded with us and now we have a stronger culture.
1. Most people who were not sophisticated, and African descent noted Columbus by having imperialism, colonialism, and conquest.2. Some of the results of the of the meeting were: foods like tomatoes,chocolate,and potatoes.world designs of trade overturned,and the natural surroundings changed.3. with the contact these people had,people got measles, mumps so that caused the population to go down alot 50-90%.Native Americansgave this European intruders.4. most of us still eat the same foods, and dress the same, and weno more lsave labor.
1)The 500th and 400th aniversary we treated differently because in 1982 which was the 400th anniversry people looked at columbus as a great discoverer and who brought christianity to the atlantic ocean. The People from 1992 which was the 500th anniversary thought columbus was a imperialist and brought death thoughout his dicovery.2)Some of the results of the meeting of the two worlds are they got new food, which started more trade, it brought a new envirment an introduced cattle, horses, goats and sheep.3)The impact of europeans dieases were saver it whiped out 50 to 90 percent of the indian population all because of smallpox, measles, mumps and wooping cough 4)Columbus discovery contributed to the modern concept because it opened up new doors for the modern world like trade and food .
1.The 500th anniversery of Columbus' discovery treated differently than the 400th anniversery because in the 400th anniversery Columbus was considered as a hero. However, in the 500th anniversery he brought over diseases and other things. People saw him as bringing unwanting things.2. Some results of the meeting of two worlds were that they had new food such as tomatoes, chocolate, potatoes, vanilla, and more. Also there were growing new crops such as tobbacco, rice, and sugar.3.The impact of European diseases on the Native Americans were to the point of death. There were diseases such as small pox, mumps, measles, and a bad cough.4. Columbus discovery contributed to modern concept of progress by contributing to freedom, innocence, and eternal youth. It brought us to a better future.
1. Because people of African decent labeled Columbus with imperialism, colonialism, and conquest. In result people mourned on October 12th of millions of indigenous people who died in result of Europe colonization.2. Because we needed both worlds together to survive on a daily bases.3. The impact if European diseases on the Native Americans was really bad. The Native Americans didn't have natural immunities which cause a great amount of death. 4. To many Europeans, the New World looked like to be a place of innocence, freedom, and eternal youth. Columbus believed that he had landed in the Biblical Garden of Eden. The perception of the New World as an environment free from the corruptions and injustices of European life would provide a vantage point for criticizing all social evils.
1. The 500th anniversary of Columbus' discovery was treated differently than the 400th anniversary because in the 400th anniversary people believed that Columbus was a great discoverer. They thought of him as a hero. It wasn't until the 500th anniversary that people recognized him as an imperialist, colonialist, and a conqueror. The National Council of Curches dedicated October 12th as a day of morning for the people who died because of his actions. 2. Some results of the meeting of the two worlds were trade, slavery, disease, and changes in the natural environment and cultures. 3. The impact of the European diseases on the Native Americans was significant. The Europeans brought over diseases like smallpox and measles, that the Native Americans weren't immune to. These diseases caused 50 - 90 percent of the Native American population to decrease. 4. Columbus' discovery contributed to the modern concept of progress by showing the Europeans that there are different ways to live in a society. The Europeans had such a structured way of living they wanted to go to the New World where life was more peaceful and free.
1.The 500th anniversary was treated differntly than the 400th because many peopled labeled columbus with imperialism,colonialism and conquest.Instead of being treated as a day of celebration it was treated as a day of mourning.2.Some results of the meeting of the two worlds were that both hemispheres added new food to their diets.Global patterns of trade were discovered.And the introduction of the horse to farming peoples made many become hunters.3.The diseases that the indian peoples had no immunities tocause the greatest amount of deaths in history.4.It was a huge role because it proved many universal ideas wrong.
1. The 500th anniversity were different from the 400th anniversity because in the 500th Columbus described as imperialism, colonialism, and conquest. The 400th anniversity celebrated Columbus exhibition that he explored and discovered.2. The two meetings resulted in death.3. The impact of European diseases on the Native Americans are smallpox, measles, mumps, and whooping cough because europeans brought it over from europe.4. Columbus' discovery contribute to the modern concept of progress by Europeans voyages.
1.The 500th anniversary and the 400th anniversy were treated different because on the 500th he was treated as a hero and on the 400th he was treated as a bad gut.2.Some results of the two worlds meeting was they learned how to trade goods and they got disease.3.The Europeans weren't immuned to the diseases so millions of them died from the spread of it. They called it the Holocaust.4.If he didnt find America we wouldnt know how to trade and use our surroundings.
Post a Comment