As a small group (no more than 3 people), you must choose one of the following cartoons to analyze. You must the internet to do further research on your topic. (Tip: Use the news option in your google search). Answer the following questions.
1. List the objects or people you see in the cartoon.
2. Identify the captions and/or title.
3. Which of the objects listed are symbols? What do they represent?
4. List adjectives that describe the emotions portrayed in the cartoon.
5. Describe the action taking place in the cartoon.
6. Explain the message of the cartoon. (Here is where you will need to research the news and give some background information about the topic)
7. What groups of people would agree/disagree with the cartoon's message? Why?
Sophs Journal #2: God's Providence and the 9-11 Attacks
11 months ago